Sunday, April 20, 2008

look what i made!!!


i found this pillow at kmart last night for $2.50 and then got out my felt and thread and ribbon and came up with this when ju and i watched darjeerling limited! ca-ute movie! and pillow if i do say so myself!! also, we watched 11th hour! A must see... please please please watch this!!! and let me know what you think... our lifestyles need to change for our and our kids' sake! it totally made my eyes buldge right outta my head and my gut wrench and heart ache! what are you going to do for earth day on tuesday? maybe get a water purifier for your faucet? maybe start recycling your plastic? or plant a tree? let me know...

love you all and can't wait to hear from you!

xo!

1 comment:

yellowbugger said...

love it!!! can't wait to see all of your creations!! love your blog makeover too!! sooooo cute!! <3