Friday, August 15, 2008

kindergarten SHOTS! & today's thoughts....***

Arly was such a big girl, sooo brave... today she had to get (not our original thinking of 3 shots... but) 4 SHOTS!!! she didn't make a sound, didn't flinch, just took deep breaths and even asked to take pics... that's my girl! so now we can share with you!


**today i...**

...dipped my toes into a puddle...
...had an oprah marathon...
...saw a rainbow on my bedroom ceiling...
...did 8 loads of laundry...
...realized it's time for a mommy swimsuit...
...lost my temper...
...looked for pro lube twice - still can't find it....
...cried myself to sleep...(i can't believe my baby is going to school in 13 days!)
...served a party pizza picnic to 3 fairy princesses in the backyard...
...decided to take out some of the irons in my big ole bon fire!...
...daydreamed about thehotpinkflamingo...
...thought of ways to come home again...
...had fears of sleeping in a tent this weekend...
...smelled the last rose on our rose bush...
...called lots of strangers...
...prayed for all of you and your families...


love you!
xo!

1 comment:

calvin & hobbs said...

WOW Arly!!! looks like you were such a tuff cookie!!! i bet you're getting excited now...yea KINDERGARDEN!!!!!! and i did many of those things the last couple days too jug-head!!! scarry huh, LOL!!!