Sunday, February 15, 2009

*Pretty*

class has officially started... & i'm in looove with our first project! "color me happy" felt scrapbook! this is the first of MANY! lots of people to showcase... there will be plenty of volumes i'm sure! :D thank you elsie & rachel for giving me exactly what i needed to get going again...

it was such a relaxing day... trip to recycle center, barnes & noble, target... we watched mr magoriums wonder emporium, jerry maguire, bubble boy... listened to madina lake (thanks holly), thesixtyone.com, & hannah montana of course!
ok so i know you're dying to see pics... here they are! i'll be adding more tomorrow from our loooovie day!

(julio took my pics... i was sooo excited to do this project! yay!)

xo!

5 comments:

yellowbugger said...

love love love it!! can't wait to make one of my own!! woop woop!!

Holly said...

oh I love your scrapbook. It screams fun and happy! That's awesome that you like Madina Lake! :)

Elizabeth said...

I absolutely LOVE your scrapbook! It turned out so sooo wonderfully!

Jenn said...

wow it came out GREAT!! so so cool!

TheresaK said...

Love your mini!!! I can't wait to get started on mine!!