Monday, April 6, 2009

HOLY LISTS!

so this is the best way i've found to keep me sane... *make a list!* some days it feels like my head is going to spin right off my shoulders... too much bouncin' around upstairs... but once written down, it can be laid to rest. one thing at a time... that's what joel always tells me... FOCUS! so here is my to-do by the end of the week

*hang up flyers for open house
*MOPS... cake decorating... yay! i'm sooo excited! i've always wanted to learn and in about 12 hours that's what i'll be doing!
*sort, wrap, deliver scentsy
*go grocery shopping for Easter Sunday... no family :( but friends that are just like family!
*go to the bank to make a deposit..(at least it's a deposit right? ha ha!)
*put my hair in curlers... at least once this week. i have to see what it's like curly!
*make an appt to get my nose pierced.- this is something i've wanted to do for 7 yrs now! it's time!
*make some "pretty" crafts... ok lots! there are only 2 projects left of the 30 and i think i've only finished 3 of them! yikes! BAD JARI!
*make more calls... and calls... and calls!
*make real fabric napkins! (fun!!! i'm tired of buying and running out of paper napkins and paper towels...)
*make mini's! :D
*dye EASTER EGGS! yay!!
*ooo you guessed it... LAUNDRY! ugh!
*get tockets to go see/listen to the author of "the shack" at our church. have you read it? i can't put it down!
*turn off cable - i can still watch greys and oprah on the internet right?
*open house at the holiday inn downtown... suite 428... thursday april 9th.. 5-8pm in missoula! (hint, hint... come see me if you're in town!)
*hmmmm i'm sure there are TONS more things to add... but i think this is a good start!
*ooh, and because it was almost 70 degrees... it's picnic time!!! (smiling from ear to ear!)
*oooooooh and one more thing... i BOOKED my PLANE TICKET to SPRINGFIELD for RVA CRAFT WEEKEND! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!
xoxo.

1 comment:

Kim J. said...

I am so glad i am not the only one whos head is going to spin off at any moment! I think I should get a maid...LOL! I think it would make easier sometimes.