Sunday, January 31, 2010

story of my life....

this is the story of my life the past couple of weeks.... so starting tomorrow...
i will focus on one thing at a time and just get it done.
and i need your help too. i need something to get my inspo going and nothing does that better than a little challenge. so i need you to challenge me. i'm looking for a couple of weekly blog features. what would be good to have on here?
(because i want to be a better blogger and what better way right?)
here are a few i was thinking of...
Sweet Things Sundays
Favorite Quote Friday
Mommy Mondays
but i also need to be making thing too... oh oh oh my my
see, this is how my brain works... just go go go and no focus! ha!
so now, i'm just going to go to bed.
xo.
jari

4 comments:

vivianna said...

i hear ya

Amber said...

I need more structure in my blog too. How about "crafting Thursday" where you show us what you are currently working on? Maybe that will inspire you to keep making new things?? Let me know if you come up with any ideas!!

Livi said...

isn't that always how it goes?

Suzanne said...

you and me both, sista!

working
crafting
reading
shopping
emailing
blogging
crafting some more
eating
sleeping?

good times!
;)