Thursday, April 14, 2011

Dreams are made for Reality.

I truly believe that when you make your dreams/goals a visual in your everyday life, you are wayyyy more likely to reach them and keep pushing through the everyday walls that get put up in front of you.
Tonight, my Scentsy team came over and we made dream/vision boards... this is the start to my very first. 
It was fun to pull out some scrapbooking materials and get after it! That plus a good ole glass of vino... pleasant night for sure. 
I can't wait to finish it... although I do think that it will be ever-evolving. 
Thanks for peeking in over here at the Spry's... I'm trying to make a goal to be more of a regular. 
What are your goals?
XO.
Jari

1 comment:

Yumi said...

Hey! I found your blog through a comment you made on A Beautiful Mess (love that blog!). I have been thinking about creating a vision board of my dreams. Thanks for the inspiration! :)