Monday, January 4, 2010

Number 2 & 3

I WILL START going to bed at a decent time so i don't feel like this... ALL DAY long!
(photos found here)
and with that is #3 too.... i'm at the point in my life that when i look in the mirror it makes me sad. it's not a horrible image... just not one i enjoy whatsoever. so i need to make myself get up in the mornings (i tried this morning... not a chance! 530am is earlyyyyy for me) and get my darn butt in gear. there is NO WAY i can get into my old bikini's and it's only 1 week til Mexico. maybe it's time for a mom suit? :(
i need motivation... tips, tricks, SLEEP! do you have any?
oh and is it normal to require 9 hours of sleep per day? how much do you get.... and still feel normal?
xo. jari


8 comments:

Unknown said...

I think walking at least 45 min a day will help you get healthy. Also drink lots of water. I personally need 8 hours of sleep a night or I feel like I got hit by a truck! Today I start with my get healthy routine.

Unknown said...

I feel the same way I think I drink too much caffeine and not enough water so that is going to be a big change for me this year!

Good luck

Renay said...

9 hours of sleep a day? I hope it might be normal! That is how much sleep I get. sometimes I am even tired after that much. I really try to go to bed at the exact same time and wake up at the exact same time regardless of the day of the week. this has helped tremendously. After 9 hours of sleep, I only have 15 hours left to get everything done so I must be completely awake for all of it!

TaMs* said...

I try to get 8 hours a night. I'm off to the gym at 5.30am three days a week and that has really really helped with my energy level. I'm always dwindling by the end of the week... and totally charge up and rest up on the weekends.

janel. said...

viva la mexico!!
those pictures are beyond cute!
loooove you!

Anonymous said...

I am not happy with what I see in the mirror either. I have decided to work really hard at getting myself healthy again so that I look pretty and not exhausted and overworked.

I think I am going to try to get between 6 and 9 hours of sleep from now on. :)

Have fun in Mexico!

Anonymous said...

Ok, Jari - we are all a work-in-progress. With that said...yes- healthy choices, water, more sleep, good diet (yada, yada, yada), but remember that what's most important are your adventures and experiences, not what size you were while you had them. Just be you - you are more than enough (and a foxy lady with a beautiful soul!). Have a fabulous time and take LOTS of pics!


xoxo
Leslie

Amber said...

I am with you on the 9 hours of sleep. I have to at least have 8 a night and that doesn't happen very often. Then I try catching up on my sleep on the weekend and waste a lot of time doing so:(
I need to add this to my list! Then I will get more on it accomplished!