Sunday, February 7, 2010

Sweet.Things.Sundays

Would that be a fun feature? It could include almost anything... what I'm working on, what I'm loving, where we've been....Here's a little sneak peek on what I'm working on.... I'm in the process right now of searching for more pictures of Alyn. For some reason, I can't find them but I will find some by the end of day tomorrow because that's when I'm going to show you the finished product. It's gonna be cuuuute!

Did you do anything fun today? Maybe go to a Superbowl Party? Joel went to a get together at our friends' house but the girls and I stayed here and made pretty things all day long. We played with yarn, wire, fabric, button makers, felt, sewing machine... and we listed to some great music too. We also played LPS in the sweet dollhouse.... I love it when the girls play together. Melts my heart. XO.
Jari

8 comments:

Unknown said...

i am a huge fan of the sunglasses :)

iheartsmiles said...

cute use of the clipboards! LPS was my FAV when I was a little girl!!! I just cleaned out our master bedroom today, visited with fam and watch the SB! Love your blog!

Amber said...

Wow...what a great collection of LPS your girls have going!! Love it! I currently have two!! I have awhile to catch up:)

Love love love your glasses too! I think this would be a great weekly post!

Unknown said...

I love LPS every time I see them in the store I want to buy some they are too cute!

Zabelle said...

Yey Partern! I really like your blog it's really fun. I like all those amazing colored glasses. Where did you got them? I'm also starting a lps collection. The one of your girls slooks pretty complete. Have a good day!
Isabelle

Just Sweet Love said...

I love this idea and can't wait to see more!!!

Mika said...

Great to read your blog. Back soon. Mika (www.mikascrap.typepad.com)

{eleise} said...

ooo...this project looks fun! =)