Thursday, April 15, 2010

This is Me... How about You?

my sweet bloggin' crafty momma friend had this fun little survey on her blog.... great way for us to get to know each other better. and... i loooove these things! brings me back to jr high! wahoooo!
ok... here goes...

1. When do you feel happiest?
when i'm with my little family... doing something sweet like going on a picnic, going on roadtrips, riding bikes...

2. How do you take care of yourself?
ooooo... good question! i take naps! does that count??!

3. Are you internally (by yourself) or externally (by others) motivated?
externally motivated for sure! i like to have a 'buddy' in everything i do or attempt to stick to. like exercising, crafting, building my Scentsy busines... i like to help others get motivated too!

4. What do you do for fun?
i go thrifting!!!! i looove to go thrifting (AND go to Target too!)

5. What intimidates you?
oh i think lots of things intimidate me.... first one, public speaking! ugh! and i HAVE to do it next Tuesday. A presentation in front of 60+ realtors! aaahhh 

6. What is something you're proud of?
i'm proud of my husband! He is an honest, loving, caring lovebird and daddio! He is encouraging & thoughful. And I just LOVE HIM!!!!

7. Finish this sentence. I never _____________.
I never procrastinate and wait til the last minute to do anything!!! HAHA .... NOT!!! That is something I most definitely need to work on!

8. Favorite vacation spot.
I have 2 faves.... I lovelove going back to our hometowns in South Dakota... our family and some great friends are there!
Joel and I also loved loved PV, Mexico! Now, I'm not sure if it's because that was only ALONE vacation or if its because it was sooo relaxing in the dead of January... but we are going to Hawaii this June and realllly looking forward to that too!

9. Today is a (rate from 1 - 10).
#8.... 5 reasons worth 2 pts each:
I woke up to Alyn snuggling next to me and Joel took sweet Arly to school so we could sleep in
I'm still in my pjs
We get to go to Washington tonight and see my sister and her family!!!!! Then Focus class tomorrow thru Scentsy! yaysssss! (see... it's much needed!)
Our washing machine broke :(

10. Finish this sentence. If you knew me really well you'd know _____________.
that I am a fixer! that i'm suuuper sensitive! that i am a competitor! that i'm not a good housekeeper! (there will be a post soon on this subject!) i love the pain of tweezing! :)

YOUR TURN.....
XO. Jari

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love learning more about you this was fun!

Carrie

Jamie said...

Love your answers! I need to do this one. Hope you're having a great day! xo

lacy said...

You are the cutest! xxoo