Sunday, May 15, 2011

EXTRA Thankful.

See how I commit? I let 1 1/2 days of Blogger being down and then I almost forgot about my commitment to share what I am thankful for.

#4 - BOOKS! I love to read!!! My new favorite... well, it's not new but pretty new to my everyday life, is the BIBLE. It truly is the Manual for Life! I've been trying so hard to focus on reading it at least 20-30 minutes a day. I'm tellin' ya... there is some good stuff in there!

#5 - Our Private Quarters sheets and pillows! WHOA! I had a hard time getting out of bed before but whoa nelly, these babies are AWESOME! We got the plush sheet set and it is like heaven in bed! (in fact, this is where I am at right now!) It's so lovely that we are hosting a home party to earn more of the 7 Layers of Bliss for our bed at a discount! May 26, my house! ;)

#6 - Our growing collection of fingernail polish! We love to polish our nails! We are very much girly girls in that sense. In fact, the girls actually gave me a pedi/mani on Mother's Day! I went a whole week with one hand purple and one hand green! *how cute they picked out Scentsy colors!

#7 - MOPS! I have met the most amazing women there over the past 2 1/2 years! I LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I'll be back for a random post later tonight or tomorrow.

PS. A VERY SPECIAL Wedding is going on RIGHT NOW! This sweet couple got married today! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE ALL THE DETAILS that went into this day! It's like BLOG ROYALTY!
Check out Elsie's blog... do you a see a pretty rad sponsor this month!??!

XO.
Jari

No comments: