Thursday, April 23, 2009

my SPARK entry!

so talk about procrastinating! ha ha! it's due tomorrow and i just finally picked the one i want to enter. it's a fuschia/hot pink/gold infused canvas shopping bag inspired by the unicorn kit from rva... and the pony is from rachels headband! looove it! when i take her shopping with me we get lots of cute comments. go green - - really.. you should try to stop using plastics... it's disturbing to know all the facts about plastic bags... SICK! i know where you can get some cute bags... here! :D

oh and happy EARTH day.... (a day late!) something that should be celebrated everyday. let me know if you can think of cool ways to help save our planet for our kids and their kids... we CAN DO IT! everyone just needs to pitch in a little!
xo!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

what a darling bag- love this idea!!

Unknown said...

What a fantastic idea to dress up those boring bags. Mine are green, so I'll be on the look out for some snazzy pink and orange fabrics. Thanks!

J said...

cuuuuttteee!!!!! people always think i'm weird with my green bags, i always tell them i'm trying to save plastic trees and they look at me like i'm even weirder...i guess my jokes are only funny to me! lol

Suzanne said...

what a great idea, and it's so cute!

suzy said...

Your bag is so beautiful and I am so happy you won the prize Jari!