Monday, August 17, 2009

SCENTSY, eh?!


We are begining a new adventure with Scentsy Canada. Begining Sept 1st we can start selling in Canada! ANYWHERE!!!
If you know anyone in Ontario, Alberta, or British Columbia who may be interested in starting a business, please let me know. The other Provinces will be coming soon!!!!
If you refer someone anywhere in the US or Cananda who signs up on my team, you will get a $50 Scentsy shopping Spree.
Also, Please check out the Scentsy Contribute badge on the top right of the blog... It's our way of giving back to small, locally owned businesses! It's a GLOBAL effort so I'm challenging you to pledge and tell all your friends about it!! I've made my pledge to spend $50 on Oct 12th... can you do it too?
AND, if you paste my Scentsy button on your blog - i'll send you a FREE GIFT! Let me know by emailing me at jari.spry@gmail.com it's too fun NOT to SHARE!!!!
I appreciate all your support more than you know!
LOVIES!!!!!!!!
xo!

No comments: