Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Today in 3 Shots...

3 photos from my BlackBerry today...
our MOPS (Mothers Of PreSchoolers) craft project. I made these with the group of moms today! They loved them! they are little felt wayyy cutes toofs with a little pocket on the back to hold the treasure until the fairy arrives :) Aren't they adorables?

and me... enjoying a Starbucks Caramel Frappuccino after meeting up with the newest Troop Sniff Whiffer!
and I just went downstairs to check on the girls who are suppose to be in their beds.... but this is sooo sweet how they are cuddles up to each other in MOM & DADs bed! isn't there just something so perfect about sleeping babies... even if they are 7 & 5 years old?? oh this makes me feel so blessed.
How was your day? Any new crafts? Any exciting news? Was it relaxing or chaotic?
This week has been crazy busy for me (I double booked myself 3 times!) but we're almost half way thru and tomorrow is GIRL SCOUTS! yayssss!

XO. Jari

3 comments:

jeremy said...

those teeth are adorable!! this week i am job hunting every daaayyy until i find a job (yuck) and tonight i did some scrapbooking (but i can't share quite yet).

xo

Pot Luck Designs said...

OMG they look so precious when they are sleeping...I miss my kids being that little!!! and ps...the tooth pouch rocks!

Debbie :)

Just Sweet Love said...

you are so pretty!!!! and your daughters are sooooo lovely!!! very lucky. xxo